The Wisconsin Chapter of AATSP offers students of AATSP members the opportunity to compete on a state as well as a national level in the National Spanish Exam.
What is the National Spanish Exam?
The NSE is a series of online, standardized assessment tools that are used for students in grades 6-12 to measure proficiency and achievement of students who are studying Spanish.
The purpose the the National Spanish Examination is:
1. to recognize achievement in the study of the Spanish language
2. to promote proficiency in interpretive communication in the Spanish language
3. to assess the national standards as they pertain to learning Spanish
4. to stimulate further interest in the teaching and learning of Spanish
Registration Due Date: January 31st, 2017
Exam Cost per student: $6.00
Exam Administration Window: March 1st – April 10th, 2017
CLICK HERE to access the official NSE website.
The Wisconsin Chapter awards the following each year:
(Subject to change)
1. A certificate to the top TEN winners in each level
2. A ribbon to the top SIX winners in each level
3. A medal to the top THREE winner in each level
4. Also, the top SENIOR winner(s) in levels 4-6 will be awards a monetary stipend to be determined each year.